Hoodlums, it’s time to open up your hearts, and your wallets. We all know how important games are to our lives, The AbleGamers Foundation supports enriching the social lives of children and adults with disabilities by making gaming accessible. They are dedicated to bringing greater accessibility in the digital entertainment space so that people with disabilities can gain a greater quality of life, and develop a rich social life that gaming can bring.
This holiday season, we’re hoping to raise $1000 dollars for the foundation. One of our listeners, who wishes to remain anonymous, will match up to that $1000.
I SAY AGAIN, WE HAVE AN ANONYMOUS LISTENER THAT IS WILLING TO DONATE A GRAND ($1000 AMERICAN DOLLARS) ON HIS OR HER OWN; ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS RAISE A GRAND FROM ALLLLLLL THE OTHER LISTENERS. WE CAN DO THIS GUYS.
So what’s in it for you, you know, besides the satisfaction of helping your fellow gamer? I’m glad you asked. For every $5 you contribute, you’ll gain one entry in our great prize drawing. If we hit the $1000 goal, we’ll throw a 3DS into the mix.
The nitty gritty:
- We’re using ChipIn, so no money actually crosses our path, everything goes straight to AbleGamers. Seriously, this on the up and up. You’ll get a receipt for taxes or whatever.
- We don’t have a fancy legal department, so if the raffle portion of this is not legal where you live, let us know.
- $5 = one raffle entry, $100 = twenty raffle entries. Easy enough, right?
- There are so many prizes, you are very likely to win something, if not multiple things. We’ll draw the prizes in order of highest cash value to least.
- The fund raising drive ends on Saturday, December 29 at Noon EST.
- Winners will be notified by email, and prizes should ship by mid-January.
Prizes (so far):
- One (1) Nintendo 3DS, if we reach our $1000 goal.
- Gears of War 3
- Saints Row The Third for XBOX 360
- Saints Row The Third for PC
- Double Fine “Adventure” Poster from Kickstarter Event
- Call of Duty Black Ops
- Spec Ops: The Line
- Risk 2210 AD (Board Game)
- 6 Copies of Fluxx (card game)
- Munchkin (card game)
- 20 or so Sonic the Hedgehog 4 codes for iOS
- Limited Edition Jet Set Radio Pin Set
If you’d like to contribute a prize, please email Jon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t want to be considered for certain prizes, you can let us know in the comments or email us. Thanks!